1. A. Argument (noun)- An exchange of diverging or opposite views
B. There was a argument in my book I was reading, Because the boy was not listening.
2. A. Cite (verb)- quote (a passage, book, or author)
B.I was doing my homework, so I had to cite my work.
3. A. passive voice (noun) a grammatical construction
B. I use passive voice when I write a essay, so the story is more fun to read.
4. A. personification (noun)- the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something nonhuman
B. There is personification to animals in storys all the time.
5. A. point of view (noun)- a particular attitude or way of considering a matter
B. My point of view, is different from other peoples point of view.
6. A. Collaborate (Verb)- work jointly on an activity, especially to produce or create something.
B. Me and my brouther collaborate all the time, so we can make stuff.
7. A. Articulate (adjective)- of a person or a person's words) having or showing the ability to speak fluently
B. I was not speaking articulate, but then the teacher heiped me.n
8. A. Evolve (verb)- develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
B. I did my homework on the computer, but I evolved it on to a piece of paper.
9. A. Meticulous (adjective)- showing great attention to detail
B. Meticulous is what I do to all my stuff, because I take care of it.
10. Agile (adjective) - able to move quickly and easily.
B. I was moving agile at the football game, lasy night.
11.A. Hypotenuse (noun)- The longest side of a triangle
B. I had to find the hypotenuse, so i could right down it's length.
12.A. Converse (verb)- Switching the hypothesis and conclusion of a conditional statement.
B. We were working with converse, and I liked it
13.A. Irrational numbers (noun)- an irrational number is a real number that cannot be expressed as a ratio of integers
B. We are working with irrational numbers, but i'm not that good with them.
14. A. Rational numbers (noun)- a rational number is any number that can be expressed as the quotient or fraction p/q of two integers
B. In math class we started a new unit, but i get confused when we talk about a rational numbers.
15. A. Square root (noun) -a number that produces a specified quantity when multiplied by itself.
B. A sqare root is not that to remeber, so my math grade is up right know.
16. Elastic potential energy(noun)- energy stored in any object or material that is bent, stretched, or compressed.
B. I used elastic potential energy, when I shot my brouther with my sling shot.
17. Newton (noun) - the unit in the metric system used to measure force.
B. we were useing newtons in class, so we can measure the units.
18. Force Field () - an area around an object where an object can influence another object with out touching it. A magnetic field is an example of this.
B. There was a force field around the jar, because we were trying to eat the cookies.
19.Inertia (noun) - how hard it is to get something moving, stop a moving object, or change the direction of a moving object.
B. I had inertia when we were running sripnt because, I could not stop.
20. Normal force (noun) - a equal but opposite force that pushes back when you stand, sit, or push on a surface so you do not sink through that surface.
B. Normal force is acting on you right now, so you don't fall over
21. Accept (verb) - consent to receive
B. I accept that I have to do chores, because my mom is mad at me.
22. Except (verb) - to exclude
B.every one was going to play in the game except me, because i had a bad grade.
23. Affect (verb) - have an effect on
B. The affect of me falling in the pond, is I had a leach on my arm.
24. effect (noun) - something that is produced by an agency or cause
B. The effect of me going out side when im not allowed, is
25. Principle (noun) - a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning
26. allusion (noun) - an expression designed to call something to mind without mentioning it explicitly
B. Many people in the world make allusions up about others, mostly about famous people.
27. Onomatopoeia (noun) - the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named
B. A lot of kids use onomatopoeias, So they can describe something.
28. Alliteration (noun) - the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words.
B. We learned alliteration in class, but we didn't understand it.
29. irony (noun) - the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
B. The pilot has fear of heights,like his friend has irony, who's a police officer.
30. Figurative (adjective) - departing from a literal use of words; metaphorical.
B. They is a lot of figurative lan in the world.
31. A. Naive (adjective) - lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.